Okay, 1st thing I want to mention is that my skin is no where near clear. My skin doesn’t react well to the cold weather I live in, so during the winter is always the worst (especially with scars and occasional acne). However, my skin does clear up significantly over the summer.
1. Get ALL the sleep you need/recommended and drink LOTS of water. If nothing else, this alone I promise will get u somewhere.
2. I take Zyrtec (allergy meds) & I find this helps a ton
3. Wash my face day and night cuz I have oily skin w/ st. Ives apricot scrub (key is salicylic acid) to minimize pores & softer skin.
4. Wash face with warm water to open pores & rinse after with cold water to close pores every time.
5. Never touch your face & if you do always do it with the back of your hands (never the palm) because of dirt and bacteria.
6. I also find that when I’m happy and not in a bad mood at all my face will clear so no stress is the key
This is all that I really do.